What does it exactly mean to wipe cache partition?
The system cache partition stores temporary system data. It’s supposed to allow the system to access apps more quickly and efficiently, but sometimes things get cluttered and outdated, so a periodic cache clearing can help make the system run more smoothly.
Following are the steps to wipe cache from your Android :
This may help to remove any temporary problem causing files.
- With the phone powered off, press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button at the same time until the device turns on.
- Press the Volume Down button to highlight “Recovery mode”
- Press the Power button to restart into Recovery mode.
You’ll see an image of an Android robot with a red exclamation mark.
- While holding down the Power button, press the Volume Up button.
- Use the volume buttons to scroll to “wipe cache partition” and press the Power button to select it.
- “Reboot system now” will be highlighted, press the Power button to select it.
Steps mentioned above may vary from device to device.If you need more information go in the contact menu or just drop a comment here. 🙂