Following are the steps to hard reset your android device:
When using this feature; everything is deleted from the device.
Reset will require a minimum battery level of 25%. If you are unable to perform a reset, please charge for 20-30 minutes and try reset again.
- With the phone powered off, press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button at the same time until the device turns on.
- Press the Volume Down button to highlight “Recovery mode”
- Press the Power button to restart into Recovery mode.
You’ll see an image of an Android robot with a red exclamation mark.
- While holding down the Power button, press the Volume Up button.
- Use the volume buttons to scroll to “wipe data/factory reset” and press the Power button to select it.
- Scroll down to “Yes – erase all user data” and press the Power button to select it.