Your search for the solution to the problem you were searching all over the internet and googling it since time infinity is over! Yes,finally! What a sigh of relief!
I guess your phone is showing some or all of the following problems:
- Home button is not working.
- Recent apps button is not working.
- Lock screen does not appear.
- Notification drawer doesn’t get pulled down completely.
- Power button when pressed twice doesn’t open camera.(Specially in motorola phones which come with this feature).
- No incoming calls.
Before you implement any of my following suggested solutions ,I strongly recommend you to take backup of all what you require from your phone.
- You may sync your email id to your contacts and google photos .
- Upload selected folders to google drive/ Dropbox / any other convenient clod storage option.
- Uploading is a better option according to me because when you connect it to a PC, by default it is connected for ‘Charging Only’ (generally).But to transfer files to a PC you need to select ‘File transfer option’/’Photo transfer option’/’Media transfer option’ from the menu.Now the catch comes here: The menu I am referring to comes from the dropdown of the notification drawer. Which is not possible on your phone at the moment! Oh! that’s a bad news! The only option left is to upload what all you need. Uploading takes time depending onyour wi-fi connection. So show patience.
- You can also connect your phone to a USB drive via an OTG (On The Go) cable and take backup into it.(Only if your device permits you to do so! 🙂 )
- Also you can move your data to the sd card which you have in your phone.This is the fastest process I have used.
- Or you can choose a trustworthy friend and transfer all the required data to his phone by using any file sharing app.(Xender is my favourite).Given he has enough free space in his phone.
- You can also use the above method to transfer you data to your computer.
- Try to disable/force stop/uninstall the cqa test app from Settings>Apps.
- Try to clear cache from your phone . To know how to do it please click>Wipe Cache Partition!
- Try to do a factory reset.
- Try to do a hard reset.To know how to do it please click>Hard Reset Your Android!
- Last and the hopeless> Go to you damn service center!! 😦 !!